Monday, February 22, 2010

Man-Whores Suck Karma

Hellooo Honeys! =)

It's a classic story of boy meets girl,girl falls in love, guy screws her over, girl burns everything he ever gave her then holds a grudge for the foreseeable future.....

What happens when you fall in love with a guy who turns out to actually not give a fuck about you then proceeds to get with your best friend pretty soon after the break up?....(1) the best friend needs a good smack and (2) that guy needs his balls cut off...or something to that effect.

What happens when you manage to be civil to said boy and remain relativly good friends to prevent any arkwardness? Then have to listen to his man-whore escapades while secretly wanting to strangle him?! I'm not sure tbh...i'm still trying to figure it out...struggling atm though =/ He still gets to me after all this time...fucking annoying to be perfectly honest! i mean i thought i'd forgiven him and forgotton about it but when you think about it are we really able to forgive AND forget?! I know i'm holding a grudge..it's nearly like a hobbie now at this stage but how exactly am i supposed to forget how horrible and worthless he made me feel? It doesn't happen easily ESPECIALLY when he keeps telling me about all his man-whoring....

He's the kind of guy that is so so lovely and charming...but only ever talks to you when he has something to say or if it's something to do with him. the few times i have tried to start a conversation i recieve monosylabic anwers unless the topic is revolving around him...*cough*PRICK*cough*....

I met my current boyfriend over a year ago at a rock concert...ironic thing is, he's the Man-Whores friend and we were all going together in a group along with one of my friends. I love my boyfriend and really couldn't be happier! He's the best thing that's happened to me...ok i'm side tracking but let's just say he means the world to me =) <3 So Man-Whore and my boyfriend are supposed to be pretty good friends as far as i'm concerned, but when Man-Whore finds out that we're scoring his exact words to me were "if you sleep with him i will loose all respect for you"...charming coming from him....that boy needs a tentnus from a Vet coz of all the dogs he's been with..WOOF...

At that time Man-Whore had a girlfirend for near enough a year. All he could talk to me about was how amazing she was and how in love he was...all i can say is KARMA IS A BITCH CHOKE ON IT FUCKER =).... she broke up with him (as far as i know) becuase they were having problems and he was too self involved! bahahaha (evil laugh....yes i know i'm a spiteful bitch XD ) she's actually a genuinely lovely girl..but i love her even more for doing that!next time he talks to me he is all "woe is me", apparantly he didn't know how much it hurt to be skrewed over by someone.....go figure...a$$hole...

For a while there i thought he'd mended his Man-Whore ways, but nope.He's got three girls on the go at the moment and what's worse is the girls actually know this... shows how much self respect they have....Ahh well,karma does hit twice,so next on the list for our lovely Man-Whore is a lovely matching STD =) Enjoy Mothaaa Fuckaaa!! XD
Love as Always
Your One And Only PitBitch
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment