Sunday, February 21, 2010

Desire is the Start

Hey Hey people!
Ok I've never done one of these before...which i'm sure is blatantly obvious, so bare with me =) ooookaay......brief intro =) Name's Roslyn. I'm a first year irish vet med student in Budapest (that's in Hungary for people who, like me, went HUH? when they first heard it). Love tatts, piercings, chocolate..mmm... I will most likely use this blog to vent my frustration at the world and on occasion write something relativly deep and intellectual but all in good time!

But for the minute just a few things...
(1) ever since i started college in Budapest my english has deteriorated, simply because i havent had to write anything other than comments on facebook for a looong time and also due to speaking so much broken english to the lecturers, my classmates,and the natives (aka. hungarians)...therefore my spelling sucks (also my laptop keyboard is friggin tempermental these days..)
(2) i'm going to curse and i'm not going to apologise for it.And to those people who get offended at my language all i can say is...fuck off [in the nicest way possible] =)
(3) i like my smileys so i will have random smileys displaying various emotions through out my blog =) ...if they piss you off, tough shit =)
(4) do leave comments and stuff like that! i definatly want to hear what people think, and be blunt about it...no sugar coated words here! =)

Hmmm...i originally had so much more to write...but in the space of time it took me to get this far i've completely forgotten =)
So please follow me or add me or do whatever you honeys do on this thang! x]

And to end with something moderatly intellectual...
"Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transends to everything"

This is the starting point....does that make sense? nah probably not =)

Toodaloo Motha Fuckaaas
Love Your One And Only PitBitch
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment